• San Luis Rey Equine Hospital San Luis Rey is recognized for setting standards and being on the cutting edge. A full-service facility, the hospital provides diagnostic, medical and surgical care to horses from around the United States 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The facility is especially well-known for its involvement in the treatment of the legendary Seattle Slew.
• The American Association of Equine Practitioners
• The American Veterinary Medical Association
• The United States Equestrian Federation Inc.
• Western States Wild Horse and Burro Expo
• Equine Elite Labs, Horse & Dog Skin Care Products
• The Cloud Foundation The Cloud Foundation, a Colorado non-profit corporation, grew out of Ginger Kathrens’ knowledge and fear for not only Cloud’s herd but other wild horses in the West.
• Wild Horse Mentors Least Resistance Training Concepts (LRTC)
Nicki Branch’s Website, www.nickibranch.com